Your Cosmetic Dentist In Salt Lake City
Have you ever dreamed of getting a smile makeover but thought that you would have to be a movie star to deserve to get one? Or, have you ever seen someone smile and just thought, “I wish I had that kind of amazing smile so that I could be that confident”? If so, cosmetic dentist Dr. Theurer at The Sugar House Dentist may be the cosmetic dentist in the Salt Lake City area who can give you the smile makeover of your dreams. After all, we believe that a great smile is something everyone deserves.
At The Sugar House Dentist in Sugar House, we offer a variety of smile makeover procedures. If you’re interested in improving your teeth and smile, we would love to meet with you to determine which cosmetic dentistry treatments we could use to make over your teeth and take your smile from dull to dazzling.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments Include:
- As a go-to cosmetic dentist in Sugar House, Utah, our doctors are well qualified to perform any of the cosmetic dentistry procedures found below, both with local analgesic and under anesthesia. He is a specialist who follows the cutting-edge science in the field of dentistry so that he can provide the best, most up-to-date advice and recommendations regarding the dental treatments that you would most benefit from and to teach every patient about the importance of oral health for your overall health and well-being.
- Dental Veneers — Dental veneers are thin, shell-like covers for your teeth that attach to the outside layer of your teeth. Dental veneers can cover chips, cracks, misshapen or discolored teeth, or gaps between your teeth. These veneers are an important tool for cosmetic dentistry that help solve a variety of problems and potential problems. Most important for your smile, dental veneers are color matched to your teeth, so they look completely natural and are often difficult to recognize as veneers. If done well, they can give you a quick and amazing smile makeover that is certain to boost your confidence!
- Teeth Whitening — We offer two options for teeth whitening treatment: Zoom!™ In-Office teeth whitening or professional, custom-made take-home trays. Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures around, and with good reason. Teeth whitening can clean up the appearance of your teeth and remove unsightly stains and blemishes to give you a thorough smile makeover in a short amount of time. We know that you will be happy with your teeth and so much more likely to share your smile with everyone when you know that it is clean, bright, and whiter than ever!
- Dental Crowns — A dental crown is a protective cap for your teeth. Dental crowns are very common, and chances are you have a few already. The purpose of this cosmetic dentistry treatment is to seal off teeth and protect them if you have one or more teeth that are damaged, cracked, or chipped, or that have cavities as the result of tooth decay, or even if you have had a lot of dental work done on a tooth and your dentist is concerned that it could become decayed as a result. Dental crowns also are used to secure dental bridges or partial dentures, and are also placed on top of dental implants to replace damaged or missing teeth.
- Invisalign™ — Invisalign clear braces are a cosmetic dentistry revolution! If you want to have straight, beautiful teeth without the pain, unattractiveness, and embarrassment of traditional metal braces, Invisalign is a wonderful option with many benefits. Invisalign clear braces are usually less painful than the frequent soreness, tooth sensitivity, and discomfort that are caused by tightening the wires between metal braces. You take them out to eat, so you don’t get food stuck in your braces, which often cause some amount of tooth decay because of the difficulty of keeping them clean and clear. What’s more, Invisalign treatment can even take less time to straighten your smile than traditional braces!
If you are ready for a smile makeover using the best modern cosmetic dentistry procedures, give our doctors a call in Sugar House. Our friendly, well-trained team are ready to help you achieve the smile of your dreams if you are in the Salt Lake City area, including Murray, UT!