Don’t Miss Invisalign Day Here At The Sugar House Dentist!
Date: Friday, September 23, 2011
During Invisalign Day, eligible patients will receive:
> Complimentary exam, consultation, full mouth x-rays, photos, diagnostic dental models, etc…
> $500 off their Invisalign Treatment!
> Refreshments, Fun, & Prizes!
Simply Put, What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign treatment consist of a series of aligners that you switch out approximately every two weeks. Aligners are individually manufactured to Dr. Theurer’s exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place, creating the exact smile that truly fits your personality and facial features. Invisalign can help with:
- Crowded Teeth—when there’s simply a lack of room within your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally.
- Widely Spaced Teeth—with abnormal continued growth of the jaw bone. If teeth are missing, this can also be caused by the other teeth shifting to fill extra space.
- Crossbite—when the upper and lower jaws are misaligned.
- Overbite—when the upper teeth bite over the lower teeth, typically caused by either genetics, bad oral habits, or over development of the bone that supports the teeth.
- Underbite—when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth. It’s usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both. It can also be caused by missing upper teeth.
Invisalign Is Not ALWAYS The Perfect Solution
Of course, Invisalign is not always the perfect solution. There are many factors that our experienced team can help evaluate to decide if it’s the right solution for you including your bite, the position of your back teeth, whether or not your canine teeth and premolars need rotation, and whether or not your new smile will need vertical movement. That’s why you really need to spend a few minutes in consultation with us. We’d love to have that visit with you.
For many people, Invisalign IS a great tool for accomplishing a gorgeous smile.
We’re offering a fantastic Invisalign offer on September 23rd!
If you have been considering Invisalign, BE HERE ON SEPTEMBER 23RD.
Or perhaps you know somebody—a friend, family member, or coworker—who would appreciate knowing about this special day. We appreciate your passing along the good news!
And, as always, THANKS for being our valued patients and friends.