We are looking forward to serving you and your dental health needs in the current environment.
Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all CDC guidelines. In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
You may notice some changes in scheduling. First, you will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked current health-related questions. We may need to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step or there are recent health issues.
In addition, the following are enhanced measures we are taking for everyone’s protection and peace-of-mind:
- Personalized arrival instructions and procedures when necessary to minimize reception room congregating and wait time.
- Maintaining distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the office.
- Removal of magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the office.
- We request a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
- Installation of sneeze guards or droplet barriers in reception areas.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Pre-procedure oral rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Temperature record of every patient upon entering the office.
- Temperature record of every team member each day at beginning and end of work period.
- Payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
- Enhanced treatment room disinfection procedures between each appointment.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
Thank you for your patience in our enhanced efforts to provide a safe and comfortable environment for your dental care.