At The Sugar House Dentist – The Sugar House Dentist, we perform complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with significant problems) into dazzling smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to confirm if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” Dr. Theurer uses nature as a guide– nature at its best–when improving smiles. It is critical to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a a phenomenal smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive, but gives you an idea of the complexity. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
We’re dedicated to the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation to meet with Doctor Theuer about your current smile and the remarkable smile you desire.
Quality and Personalized Dental Services
Contact The Sugar House Dentist – The Sugar House Dentist: 385-299-7840
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):